FLY FREE AMERICA
This program is valid only when used in conjunction with the accommodations supplied by our program. For a complete list of destinations please visit: FlyFreeAmerica.com/destinations.php.
FLY FREE AMERICA® is a registered trademark owned by Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. Its use should not be construed, and is not intended to imply, that this packaged travel program is provided without cost. We strongly recommend that all recipients of this certificate carefully read the Terms and Conditions of this offer below before activating the certificate and requesting reservations.
1. PROGRAM BENEFITS: This program entitles valid Fly Free America® certificate holders to two round-trip airline tickets to one of the destinations Fly Free America® travels to for a minimum seven (7) night stay booked through Executive Tour and Travel Services, Inc. The airline tickets provided are valid only when used in conjunction with the accommodations supplied by this program.
2. PARTICIPATING CARRIERS: The airlines in this program are scheduled airlines and selected solely by representatives. The airline tickets issued are special fare class tickets, coach seating, and non-refundable, and are limited in number for each flight. You will receive frequent flyer mileage for most flights if you are enrolled in the appropriate airline program. All airline tickets and hotel or resort condominium reservations are subject to availability. Complimentary tickets to Hawaii are to Honolulu only. You are responsible for the cost of the inter-island airfare.
3. EXPRIATION DATE: Travel must be completed within 1 year of the activation date of the voucher. You may call your travel consultant for an extended expiration date and will be granted for a fee of $50 per year extended. This program may not be used in conjunction with and is not valid with any other travel discount program or travel promotion. This Certificate is intended for promotional use only by the issuer and cannot be sold to the recipient.
4. RESERVATIONS and ACCOMMODATIONS: All reservation requests must be made at least 60 days in advance of the requested departure date. Accommodations are usually fully furnished 1 bedroom resort condominiums with kitchen, living room and private sleeping areas that can accommodate up to 4 guests. 2 and 3 bedroom units are also available at additional cost. Accommodation rates are $199 per night state-side, $299 per night in the Caribbean, Alaska and Hawaii, and $399 per night at overseas destinations. Fly Free America® does not compete with internet rates or promotions however these are the year round rates regardless of seasonal variations or holidays.
5. RESORT CONDOMINIUMS: Some resort condominiums restrict arrival dates to Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Resort condominiums vary by destination. Your travel consultant will provide you with details about the property and facilities with your quotation.
6. SPECIAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: At the time of booking, inform your travel consultant of any special travel requirements, such as handicap access, special meal requirements, etc.
7. DEPARTURE CITIES: You may depart from any national or international commercial airport located within the continental United States where regularly scheduled flights to your destination are available from our participating carriers. Departure cities outside of the continental United States such as Canada are also available but may incur a surcharge.
8. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Travel documents, including room and service vouchers, and airline tickets will be sent to you three weeks before departure. Documents are issued when full payment is received. You are responsible for these valuable documents once you receive them. Lost or stolen room vouchers are replaceable for $50. Lost or stolen airline tickets are replaceable for a non-refundable fee, plus the actual ticket cost.
9. OTHER SERVICES: Your travel consultant may arrange for sightseeing tours, car rentals, or transportation to and from your hotel or resort condominium. If the resort does assess an "All-Inclusive" service charge, this is typically due at the time the room is paid and is not included in the nightly rate. This service charge will be explained on your quotation and confirmation invoice.
10. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT: All travel arrangements require payment in full at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change between the time you make the reservations and when you book the trip. All presented quotes and payments due are in U.S. dollars. Any additional taxes are due at the time of booking. You are responsible for all other taxes and fees, such as airport departure and landing fee taxes, customs duties, taxes, and fees levied by foreign governments, etc., surcharges, gratuities, occupancy and sales taxes and other customary charges, which are based on room occupancy. In some cases, these taxes and/or charges must be paid by you to the resort upon check-in. The certificate will become invalid if your credit card company does not honor the final payment charge.
11. CHANGES AND REVISIONS: All changes to confirmed reservations are subject to availability. In addition to any change charges the hotel or resort condominium may levy, Fly Free America® will impose a fee as well. The airline imposes a penalty and change fees to a confirmed departure date.
12. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND PENALTIES: There are no refunds on confirmed travel arrangements. Airline tickets for confirmed reservations are non-refundable and penalties apply to cancellations. Hotel or resort condominiums will not refund for any unused nights if the trip is cancelled or cut short.
13. TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE: Trip cancellation insurance is available for each trip and you must ask your travel coordinator for information. You are not required to take insurance.
14. DEPOSIT REFUND: Once your reservation dates have been requested, there is no refund until after you travel unless we cannot confirm your reservation request pursuant to the terms and conditions of the offer. Refund requests must be made in writing and may be mailed to: ETTSI Refunds, P. O. Box 10627, Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0627 or faxed to: 386-271-0232. Your deposit refund will be mailed to you. Please allow up to 60 business days for processing.
15. STATE DISCLOSURES: This offer is not valid where restricted or prohibited by law or for employees, distributors, sponsors or their families. You may cancel this contract (this Certificate) without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase or receipt of this Certificate, whichever later. You may also cancel this contract if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify us in writing of your intent to cancel by returning the Certificate and sending notice to: ETTSI - Fly Free America, 301 Indigo Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this Certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the states of Florida, California, and Nevada as a Seller of Travel. CA# ST2065118-40, FL# ST22752, NV# 2006-0132.
16. RESPONSIBILITY: This program, its agents, representatives, officials, and suppliers of services pursuant to, or in conjunction with this travel program, are acting only as representatives for the vacationer in making arrangements for land accommodations, all transportation, and related services, and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, additional expense, omissions, or delay due to act of negligence of or default by any hotel or resort, air or ground carrier, restaurant, company, organization, or person rendering any of the services included in the travel, an act of God, rerouting or acts on any government authority, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, or other causes beyond their reasonable and personal control. Fly Free America® reserves the right to delete any hotel or condominium without prior notice. Fly Free America® is not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur in the destination brochure or Resort Viewer.
17. PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP: Proper travel documentation is required at departure and is the responsibility of the guest. U.S. Government will soon require all guests to be in possession of a valid passport when traveling. Resident Aliens and aliens must contact the consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation. For more information, visit www.travel.state.gov. No refund will be made for failure to present proper documentation to board the aircraft. As per FFA’s cancellation policy, all the reservations are final and non-refundable.
<Back to top>